What is VRF AND VRF Air Conditioners.
Multi-zone VRV/VRF system are more advanced model of multi-split system that allows you to connect up to several dozens of indoor units to the outdoor unit, thus expanding the limits of air conditioning. Multi-zone VRV and VRF systems are highly energy efficient and designed for simultaneous operation in a large number of facilities such as hotels, shopping malls and entertainment centers, factories and other buildings with large areas.
The VRV system was developed and patented by Daikin company in order to solve technical issues, because the conventional multi-split system had limited capacity in air conditioning – the small number of indoor units to be connected and the short length of the lines.
VRV stands for (Variable Refrigerant Volume) and it creates a big difference in air-conditioning system from others – the possibility of using a common piping system. Each indoor unit in a VRV system is equipped with an electronic thermostatic expansion valve, which controls the volume of refrigerant entering the system. In this way, the VRV system maintains the room temperature more accurately.
VRF stand for (Variable Refrigerant Flow) systems are not much different from VRV systems. Their main differences are the number of units, energy efficiency, maximum length of inter-unit connections, service life and control.
Types of multi-zone VRV and VRF systems:
2-pipe systems. Operate both cooling and heating at the same time, as either heated or cooled refrigerant is supplied to the indoor unit at the same time.
3-pipe. The cooling and heating modes are regulated separately. One unit can cool while the other unit will operate to heat.
VRV AND VRF BENIFITES.
There are so many benefits of VRV and VRF systems.
- VRV and VRF AC can be connected (up to several dozens) of indoor units to one outdoor unit. They are available in different capacity and type like cassette, channel, wall, under-ceiling and universal. In addition, indoor units can be combined – it depends on the design of the building.
- The indoor units can be controlled centrally (with a central control unit) or separately (with wireless individual control units).
- The required room temperature can be maintained thanks to an electronic thermostatic expansion valve.
- Low noise level. Quiet operation of the cooling system does not disrupt the comfortable atmosphere in the room where people are.
- Possibility to connect all indoor units to one common line (pipe system). This not only allows further expansion of the system, but also make installation work less complicated.
- Possibility to work on cooling and heating of the room.
- Increased height difference (distance between indoor and outdoor units can be up to 100 meters vertically)
- While maintaining high efficiency, VRV/VRF systems use minimum airflow unlike fan coils.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
Calculate the equipment of different price ranges !
Free Site Visit.
Warrant on Every Repair.